No I don't have pictures of my apartment yet, so don't ask. I promise once it's a little more settle I will post a video tour or something. We just got here about a week and a half ago. Things have been basically a rollercoaster in every way possible. Mentally, emotionally, physically, spiritually. I'm tired.
I started my new job on Monday and am learning to adjust to an inner-city school in a state with completely different teaching styles. To say it's been easy would be a lie, but I'm growing and I think that is what I need right now.
Ian has been stay-at-home husband. I'm loving it, and I think he is too. Mostly cause that means he can do whatever he wants (ie video games, BYU football, reading law school books).
One thing I've been really grateful for is our ward. What an incredible place. We had people come visit us the day after we moved in, invite us to dinner, invite us to socialize, and we had a picnic/beach night with the ward last night. There is nothing like the gospel. NOTHING.
I promise I will give a proper update soon. To the three people that have already been told that this exists, I love you. Thanks for being such great friends. We're so lucky.
I love you too. I miss you though. And I can't wait to see pictures of the new place!
ReplyDeleteI love you, too, but I found your blog with my stealth blog-stalking skills, so I don't think I'm one of the three ;)
ReplyDelete