
Today is Valentine's. The purpose of this holiday is to share love with those you love, go figure. Usually you see one of two things happen. 1) Single people whine about what a dumb holiday it is...or 2) Occupied people (occupied with love, of course) talk about how great their significant other is.I'm part of group 2.
I don't normally go broadcasting how much I love Ian to people. He knows how much he means to me, and I don't view it as important to show other people that side of myself. However, today is a day where I break the norms.
Had I known 5 1/2 years ago when I met this tall, slightly obnoxious, kid from Denver that he would be my husband, I would have laughed. Now I'm SO glad I didn't know what the future held for us. It made it so much more beautiful to go through the experience of falling for him. Ian is a stellar guy and I am so so SO happy that he is mine forever. I don't need a Valentine's to realize what a blessed girl I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment